October 3, 2010

Steamed Layer Tofu

I was so inspired by Wendy's Steamed Layer Stuffed Tofu that I went to buy myself a pack to try.

And of course, somehow her pics looked so much more appetizing than mine. I added some veggies by the side to be steamed together as I was so lazy to cook another dish that we had this only for our dinner with rice. Hence, I got to somehow make it a balanced dish. *wink*

Nevertheless, we had a good time with this and best compliment ever is when Hubby ate most of it, for someone who doesn't like tofu at all.


Recipe can be found in Wendy's post.

2 comments:

  1. Let me guess, your bean paste isn't hot bean paste right?
    Taste is all that matters, don't worry too much about the looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the hot one... I like a bit of kick in my food. Hehee..

    ReplyDelete