Banana Chiffon Cake 2

My mum likes to buy bananas to feed my baby. She thinks that having some babies will aid in bowel movement. Hmmm... so far she has been proven right for the few times that my baby did not had a go in the morning as expected.

Problem is, she likes to buy a bunch of bananas and my boy only eats the most 2 out of the bunch in a week. At the end of the week, I will be left with quite a bunch to work with.

I decided to try banana chiffon cake again since my new chiffon cake tin seemed un-utilized in the cabinet. The recipe is the same as the previous post.
I followed the same recipe to a T and yet somehow the taste was "flour-ry" i.e flour taste is quite apparent.
The cake is fluffy and soft but somehow the taste isn't right. I think I will try another recipe next time. Or maybe it's due to the over-riped bananas losing their taste.

Comments

Popular Posts