Ok, it's nothing to boast about since I really didn't do much. Only posted some comments on Wendy's blog (Table for 2.... or more). She's the one who taught me how to bake a chiffon cake after my two failed attempts. Her pics were so wonderful that I actually succeeded after reading her post. Since then, I have tried a few recipes there and they were good! She can even CREATE her own recipe. Cool! She's so kind to pass this award to me as well. Hehee...
Come to think of it, now I am stressed. Like her, I realized I didn't have a lot of friends who blog. Or that many blogs that I frequent or post my comments to. But now that I have received this award, I shall now also reveal the few food blogs and of course some friends' blogs that I frequent but seldom leave a comment.
Of course, there is the pressure in me not to break the award "chain" (yeah it feels like a chain letter. :P) but I think more importantly for me, it's to thank these bloggers for being such an inspiration to my life. Thanks again bloggers!
Here goes the award procedures:
Having the picture of the award posted onto your blog, one should
- Share the 10 things in life that make you happy with your readers
- Pass on the award to 10 other bloggers who brighten up your day
- Share the links to the 10 bloggers', as mentioned above, on your blog
- Get the 10 bloggers informed about the award
- Ask the 10 award recipients to relink their blogs to yours.
10 things in life that make me happy
- My baby boy! Especially when I am greeted with a big smile or giggles from my baby the instance he saw me. Oh.. so sweeet.
- When I receive sincere compliments.. hehe.. downright shallow. Actually insincere ones also works for me sometimes.. hahaha. waaaay downright shallow.
- Holidays with my hubby... this is before the kid appear. Not sure how holidays will be with the kid in toll in future.
- Shopping... only when I found good inexpensive stuff that I can buy in bulk (> 5 in quantity). E.g. my recent trip to Zara. 6 pieces at a go.
- Drinks with buddies. Yeah I am a alcoholic anonymous. I just love to drink.
- Dining in cushy poshy lux-feeling environment. The atahs feeling. Best if the bill is being picked up by someone else.
- When people lap up my food. So far my record's not very good for this. Best supporter has to go to my hubby for now.
- Reading an interesting book (e.g. Freakonomics, Outliers, Road Less Travelled etc) with jazz or loungy music playing in the background.
- Chit chatting with my hubby... especially about our boy.
- Last but not least, hanging out with like-minded friends. :D
I'd like to pass this award to
- Hugbear from Baking Mum
- I started reading her blog and got interested in baking. No joke.
- HHB from Happy Home Baking
- She showed me that baking can be easy. She's so hardworking, often checking out and reading on details before she embarks on a new recipe. Her tips were wonderful!
- Evan from Evan's Kitchen Ramblings
- I got the No-bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe from her. She also opened me to a world of macarons. Check out the pics on her blog!
- Florence from Do What I Like
- My Tangzhong master. I succeeded first try thanks to her clear instructions.
- Small Small Baker
- Just started reading her blog. Tried the Coffee Chiffon. Unfortunately my eggs weren't stiff enough. Failed twice. I will try again!
- Aunty Yochana
- She's another amazing baker. Sadly, not all recipes are available. Her cakes are pretty.
- Angie of Angie's Recipe
- The way she lined up the pictures is very good. I will decode and learn to do it one of these days.
- Let's Get Wokking
- Her Chinese dishes are simply restaurant-like. Envy her family. My aspiration.
- She's so talented that she has a craft blog, a sewing blog etc.
These are non-food blogs:
- A Husband's Voice
- My regular read into a man's mind!
- A cool friend who started her Project 365. I am following her everyday. Stalker!